Saturday, April 28, 2007

Worthless

I'm one of those guys!!! I get better looking the more you drink!! I'm so honored! I'm one step away from being a slut!

I had a long talk with an old friend last night. The more she drank the more she started saying things like, "Why didn't we ever..." and "You should dye your hair darker, because then I would...." and, "I'm buying the beer tonight." I didn't argue with the last one.

Before you get indignant, I went home alone. Of my own volition. I put my own desires ahead of anything else. And, what I wanted most was to take a shower. We met at a VERY smokey bar. I reeked!

Truthfully, I think our friendship could survive an intimate evening. We know each other well enough to know that it would never lead to anything serious. We're too dissimilar in too many ways. We're VERY similar in others, but those wouldn't overshadow the others. I could see us doing a "Same Time Next Year" thing. Except, we couldn't stay away from each other that long.

Neither one of us are in relationships. And, we don't hang out much when either one of us is. In fact, her friendship with me has been brought up in more than one of her break-ups with others.

This is a really crappy post. It has no point. So, I'll stop.

No comments: